viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2011

Welcome to my blog

                      
In this blog I will post my school homework for Level 2. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, i will share it with my classmates and people from the world.

My name’s Joselyn Melean but you can call jose. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in Sector Udón Pérez. I’m 19 yeras and old and I study Pre-school Education at URBE. My favorite subject is children's literature. This trimester. I’m taking 6 clases and I’m in the 4th trimester.

I love sleep, eat fish, Cook, watch tv,  
listening to pop and Ricardo Arjona.





I hate noisy, dirty,. I can't stand people smoking. Domestic violence  and abuse can happen to anyone.








My dream is to graduate, get married and start a family  and be happy as to it am. And  share all my life together to my mother. 



About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. What do I do to practice my English? well, I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries. I use social networks like facebook to connect to people around the world and make friends. I want to practice in class and out of class, too. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.

Well, this is a little bit about me. Hope you like it.. please, leave a comment! 

Laugh when you're sad, mourn is too easy.


...Joselyn... 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario